So, my sister is whining again because I haven't updated my blog for over a week. Well.. I DO have a good, but sad, reason. I accidentally erased ALL the pics/videos from the week off my camera. Painfully sad. Tears.. lots of tears. I won't ever do that again!
BUT... I guess I could post without pics, even tho its hard. Here it goes..
There was this "tag" going around on Facebook where you write 25 things about yourself and then "tag" people to do the same. It was a crazy phenomenon. I did it, but I didn't really take the time to think about it, so my "things" were pretty generic and ones that most people already knew.
SO.. I thought I would appease my sister and share with you 25 things that you just may not know about little 'ol me.. in no particular order. Enjoy!
1. I started wearing glasses when I was 22ths old (got contacts at age 15). Four eye surgeries before the age of 10.. and still have messed up eyes.
2. Sushi scares me. Even if it does taste good (which I don't know.. I've only had a California roll), I can't bring myself to eat raw fish.. I just. can't. do. it.
3. My first crush was on a boy named Clint Gorthey. We were in kindergarten together and our names were next to each other on the "jobs" board. We always got to pass out snack together. I was totally twitterpated!
4. After Clint, I only have truly "loved" two boys.. and thankfully one of them loved me back.. so I married him! :)
5. My first car was a 1978 lemon yellow Toyota Corolla, My parents paid $400 for it. I drove it into the ground!
6. I love the smell of gasoline.
7. I sometimes blow my nose in the shower. My friend Jenni admitted on her blog that she does it, so I felt the freedom to share it on mine.
8. I can be VERY indecisive at times, probably more than I should!
9. I really don't like clothes shopping. Even when I was a size 8 (*sigh*) and looked cute in things.. I loathed it. I need to have someone shop with me to pick out stuff for me.. cuz apparently I can't! (see #8)
10. I L.O.V.E. sweets. Especially chocolate chip cookie dough. I have yet to meet a sweet I didn't like.
11. In fifth grade, my friend Jenny and I won grand prize in a talent show by singing "My Favorite Things" (from "The Sound of Music") as a duet. We rocked it!
12. I was really good at Atari 5000 games. I was a master at Space Invaders. I wish I still had one, actually. Wii, shmee!! :)
13. One of my biggest heroes is Ronald Reagan. He was one of the greatest men ever!
14. I jumped off a high dive for the first time when I was 7. It was such a rush! You couldn't pay me to get on one now. OK.. in this economy.. I might do it for some cash.
15. I really don't like to read. College ruined me in that area.
16. My favorite teacher ever probably was Mrs Massey in 5th grade. She had braces, I had head gear. I felt a big connection!
17. I could eat ice cream with every meal
18. One of my favorite Saturday morning shows as a kid was "Land of the Lost". Remember.... "Marshall, Will and Holly... on a first rate expedition"?... Chalka? ... the Sleestacks? Good stuff!
19. I had my first kiss at 18 and my first real date at 19. Yeah.. I'm a late bloomer.
20. I wore Wonder Woman "Underoo's".. and I'm proud of that.
21. My first job was at McDonalds. It was one of the BEST jobs I ever had.. seriously!
22. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mom and a nurse. Always! Glad I got to be both!
23. I love black coffee. Always have, always will.
24. I don't like baths. Something about sitting in my own "soup" kinda creeps me out and i just don't find it relaxing.
25. Growing up I knew more about sports and played them better than most boys in my class.
My daddy brought his girls up good! :)
That's all I've got.. hope to take (and keep) lots of pictures this week to share with you later!