Monday, April 6, 2009

Catch up...

I really haven't had time(or more honestly haven't made the time) to blog lately. So.. once again I'm gonna just do a picture catch up post (I know.. BOOORRRIINNNGG!) I promise to get better at blogging more frequently!

Evelyn is such an outdoor kid. Even when it has been raining lately, I have made it a point to watch for a break in the showers so we can go for a walk... even if its just around the block. She LOVES it! She really wanted to go play outside in the rain one afternoon last week. I figured what the heck.. let's do it! We got her all bundled and went out.... this is what happened soon after:

BIG tears... all because she didn't want her hood up!

Once it was off she was fine! Of course, she really didn't like her hair getting wet either, so we went in shortly after this was taken!

Then Saturday the sun started to show itself again.. YAY!! We have had SO much fun playing at the park, at the school playground, and in the backyard.

Yes, she is up in the apple tree. Yes, Doug is holding on to her, but got out of the shot so it would look like she was all by herself! She LOVES this picture and has asked to look at it over and over again!

Supervising Daddy!

Her favorite.. the curly slide. She could spend hours on it!

Our on way home today from the park. We were out ALL afternoon and had so much fun!

She then proceeded to play with daddy outside after dinner until bedtime. Needless to say she went to bed without issue tonight!

That's all I've got. The fresh air has made me tired as well. Enjoy the weather while it lasts! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So nice to have some new pics of my sweet Evelette! Love you ALL so much! Talk to ya soon! Love Aunt Michette