Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm a Winner!!

BACKGROUND:

1. I used to be a girl who bought high end hair products. Then I retired from nursing to be at home to raise Evelyn. Obviously with that came dramatic income change. I needed to make some changes. So I started using Suave "Professionals" products. They aren't the same by any means, but I like them fine and they get the job done for MUCH cheaper!

2. I don't enter contests. I never win when I do, so really, what's the point.

THE STORY...

I vaguely remember clipping out a coupon for Suave a few months ago. The coupon was one part of a whole page ad for Suave. They were having a contest. Everyone wouldl at least get free samples of stuff for entering. I was at the computer desk clipping/organizing coupons (I think) so decided to do it. It was simple. I though nothing of it. 'Cuz like I said... I never win.

WELL.... I WAS A 2ND PLACE WINNER!!!
( to be honest.. I don't even remember what the "grand prize was!)

I got this big box in the mail today from an advertising agency. I had NO idea what it was. I was pleasantly surprised to find the letter saying I had won... along with a ton of cool stuff packed in a cool bag!

The Loot!

Pretty exciting stuff happening over here at the Morris house! :) Maybe I will buy a lottery ticket tomorrow!

Nah....

3 comments:

abby said...

Yahoo, congrats Steph!! We love free loot at our house and are coupon maniacs these days! I'll have to keep my eye out for Suave Professional products since my budget doesn't include expensive shampoos anymore either! See you tomorrow night! xo

Courtney said...

I've been entering contents and clipping coupons lately too - love love love free stuff and winning it is even more fun!

Jenni Clayville said...

AWESOME!!! I love when you win a consumable item. :)