Thursday, June 17, 2010

Singing in the Rain...

As the wettest June in the history of our fine State keeps passing by, trying to keep indoor activities exciting can be difficult. So Evelyn and I decided to take matters into our own hands the other day:

We just went outside and played in the rain. It was awesome!

Yes, she is in a skirt. You try to get her into pants these days...



She was worried about Sam getting wet cuz she know he doesn't like it. Sweet thing. Sam did fine, by the way. Just a bit whiny like the rest of us!


"Mom.. I think I am ready to come in now..."

Of course, now she is in the beginnings of a yucky cold. Must have been the skirt. It was cute, tho. Hmmm...I guess I shouldn't bother sending in that "Mother of the Year" application now... lovely.

Make the best of what Oregon is known for.. Liquid Sunshine!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

A girl after my own heart - I love skirts! I was teased for wearing a skirt camping. She's a cutie...

abby said...

LOVE it, we too detest the rain (as you know!) but are making the best of it as well! Here's hoping July does the trick :) xoxo