Friday, September 10, 2010

How Many?

How many attempts does is take to get a good picture of my family? Let's find out....

Doug, Matthew and Evelyn were playing in her room. Apparently Daddy was a prince.. of something, not sure what. Anyhow, it was a cute moment that I wanted to capture on film.


Take One
Its not always the kids... this would have been great if Doug's eyes weren't closed!

Take Two
Miss Silly Pants was doing her thing in this one!

Take Three
"Take it now!".... Oops.. too soon. Doug was still chatting and the kids were.. well... not looking!

Take Four
I love how Matthew is looking at Evelyn as if to say, " What in the world???"
Ok...let's try one more time....

Take Five
Finally they are all looking at the camera and smiling... somewhat!

Oh, and I did take more than five pictures before I got this last shot. I just selected some of them!!

I am hoping as the kids get older they will do "better" with picture taking, although I think the candid, silly shots are just as fun!

No comments: