Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What Matthew does in the Tub

Who needs bath toys when the water is so incredibly cool!

Ready..


Set...
GO!

This is Matthew's new ritual when he gets in the bath. He thinks it is SO funny when he sputters and chokes on too much water. Nice...

He wants the water running the ENTIRE bath so he can play in it and has a little hissy fit when you turn it off. He IS cute and I love it that he has so much fun, but the water DOES cost us money. He just doen't get that. Yet.

At least he likes to take a bath, tho. I know the time will come when he will want to go, like, a month without bathing. Yeah.. not looking forward to that. ;)

I'll enjoy every moment in the bath while I can!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It took me 25 minutes to convince Curtis to take a shower tonight, after not taking one for 5 days while he was with his dad (ew!). Enjoy it while it lasts!!