Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Fall Photo Time!

If you read my blog, you know that every year since Evelyn was almost 2, I have taken a Happy Fall picture at the beginning of October. The cute $5 Target Halloween shirts made an easy photo op.. most of the time.

Here's a look back over the years.

2008

2009

2010

This year there were two issues. One, Target didn't have any shirts that were appropriate (too scary, witchy, etc). I found one for Evelyn at Old Navy, but there was nothing for Matthew that I like anywhere, so I just got him a plain orange shirt. Second, well.. my kids are just monkeys!

See for yourself:


This is their latest "silly face".. cracks me up!

"Action" shot!

Matthew is laughing at Doug, Evelyn is looking at the cat!

I have SEVERAL like this....


Evelyn did pose nicely for me... she likes the camera!!


Finally we got something decent!

But this next one is just "them"... and my favorite of the bunch!

My silly kids being their silly selves!

I know I will be thankful when they sit and smile on command for me... but I will also cherish this time when they are so young and sweet.. and silly!!

Happy Fall, friends!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Very cute pictures! Good luck with them every sitting nicely for a picutre. :)

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!

You did a great job without taking the fun out of it. I feel like so often I get on such a mission that it takes the joy out of the kids...way to capture the pure joy!

P.S. I can not believe how much she grew and changed from '09-'10!