Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pants Free



Oh my sweet boy....

For the past few months, the terms "sssirt fee" and "pahhs fee" have been uttered often by my almost 3 year old.

He first started asking to sleep naked (except for a diaper) at nap time. Sure, I said. He thinks it is silly and usually laughs himself to sleep. However, it sometimes can be a problem when I have to both wake him AND dress him when it is time to go get Evelyn from school. Talk about a fussy boy.. not my favorite moment of the day for sure.

Now he has progressed to asking to be pants free at any given time during the day. Somedays I choose not to pick that battle and let him wear whatever. Somedays he has no choice and sometimes its a challenge to get him dressed. We're working on that....


Here is my pants free boy, heading out in the cold with daddy. They were only going out to Doug's shop for a brief moment, so I let him forgo pants. He was thrilled!!

I thought the "clothes battle" was only going to be with Evelyn. Guess I was wrong!! Good thing he is so cute!!

No comments: