Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Little Mermaid

Last night Evelyn and I went to a local high school's production of "The Little Mermaid" with my sister, my niece and my mom. Evelyn was super excited to see "another princess" play (remember Cinderella last winter?).We got all gussied up and headed out with the girls.. and had such a fun night, even tho Evelyn has been sick all week, poor thing!

 Timer photo... we both laughed hard at this one.. and she insisted that I post it here! 

 My pretty girl...

 Grandma and the cousins!

 Happy and super excited Regan at Red Robin

 My crafty girl... 

 My sis... fun to hang with her!

 Enjoying her milkshake with her "napkin bib"... wouldn't want to spill on the pretty dress!!

 Almost show time!!

 Nothing like an iphone to keep the girls busy while waiting..haha!


 Studying... 

I think she is pretty neat!

The show was fantastic (other than starting 30 minutes late) and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Evelyn was mesmerized pretty much the entire time, taking in all in without saying a word. That's how I know she is LOVING it.. no words!!

A fun night indeed!!

No comments: