Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas at Mom and Doug's

After Matthew woke up (actually I think all of us slept a bit!) we headed over to my mom's for Christmas dinner and more fun!

My mom always has a pretty table!

Do you know what this is? Yorkshire Pudding!! My mom grew up with it but never made it for us growing up. It was the first time having it.. and it was DELICIOUS! We also had the most amazing prime rib, potatoes, veggies and bread.. a super yummy meal for sure!

Me and the baby sister being silly!

Tierney girls with their yummy drinks (thanks Doug!) and wishing Michelle was there with us!

Buddy boy... sweet face!!

Excited kiddos gathered around the tree!

Cole was super excited about this!





We had a super fun time over at moms and it was hard to get the kids to come home! We came home, got the kids into their jammies, and Matthew says,  "I want to sit on my bike one more time before bed!"
And so he did. 


Merry Christmas to all.. and to all a good night!!

No comments: