Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Fall 2013


This lovely fall day had me excited about this post, and I was excited to pick Evelyn up from school and get ready for our annual fall photo shoot. Sadly, the kids didn't share my excitement and our time was short and there was plenty of bribery going on to get the few pictures I did get.  Between Matthew's silly (and onery) antics and Evelyn's fussing about said antics, I got the best ones I could and called it a wrap.  They were super excited to look at all the pictures on my computer after it was done, though. Of course....


*click on pics to see them bigger*

My Sweet Girl





My Handsome (and silly) Boy









My Loves...


  



I had to end with this one.. it just made me feel better! :) They really do get along.. most of the time!

Happy Fall, Y'all!!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Oh my Darlin niece, your kids are so sweet! I love the pictures! I love your blogs, and I love you! Auntie