Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Evelyn didn't have school Friday, and Doug surprised the kids by taking the day off as well. They were so excited to have an extra day with their dad, as he had been working a lot last week and some days they didn't even see him. We enjoyed a quiet morning around the house then went to the pumpkin patch. It was a lovely afternoon spent at one of our favorite places!



I happen to think she is beautiful! :) And she has worn that clip in her hair for every pumpkin patch trip since she was 2!




Silly faces from my boys...

She loves selfies!


In the past, the kids liked to wander around the sea of orange and take a while to pick out their pumpkin. This year, both kids actually found their pumpkins quickly and were ready to head back and play up at the farm.


 Matthew's pride and joy...

Evelyn found a really big-for-her pumpkin that she just had to have. She was determined to pick it up all by herself, too!






 She got it! :)

My pretty poser!

My other "poser"! ;)


Precious moments...

She looks way too grown up in this picture, but I love it (and her) just the same!


Someday he may take a normal picture with me. HA!

Throwing rocks waiting for our ride back to the farm. Good form, eh?

Back at the farm the kids ran around and did fun stuff on the farm.




Playing on the playground. I love this picture. Matthew is trying to cut in front of his sister, and she is getting annoyed. It makes me laugh every time I see it!


Playing on the old tractor



Another fun fall adventure for my sweet family!


No comments: