Monday, December 22, 2014

Fun Christmas Visit

I really try hard to take pictures at Christmas time.. I know it is important to enjoy the moments but I also want to capture them, too. Today was a perfect example. After saying goodbye to my sister and crew, Doug's folks and his sister Debbie came up to celebrate Christmas with us on their way to the beach.. and I didn't get a single photo of them with the kids or us. Ugh...

BUT.. we had a lovely time with them and enjoyed our time together. The kids each got a lego set which was fantastic and Doug's mom was SO thoughtful and found a big box of lego's that DOUG had when he was a kid and brought them along for the kids, too!



The kids played with them for the rest of the evening and I am sure will play with them well. Apparently there is another box in my in-laws attic that once found will also come our way. The kids look forward to that.

No comments: