Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Matthew's Christmas Program

One of the perks of having your child in a Christain preschool is that there is actually a Christmas program! We were so excited to see Matthew singing with his class. He seemed a bit nervous about the whole thing, but whenever we practiced the songs, he knew them 100%, so I just prayed he would above all have fun!

My handsome boy.. growing up before my eyes...
Matthew and his sweet friend Maleah
Laura, Maleah's mom, and I. We go way back.. friends before our babies were born. So thankful our kids are in the same class. We both were NOT feeling well.. a bit hot mess between the two of us.. but we managed to pull it together and looked pretty good if I do say so myself! Love her!

He did SO good.. smiled and sang all the songs. So proud of my boy!
All 3 of the 4's classes together. They really did a great job. We really love Matthew's school! It was a nice way to get into the Christmas spirit!

No comments: