Sunday, December 7, 2014

Let it Go! Evelyn;s Birthday Party!

It was a Frozen themed birthday party for Evelyn this year, as she along with millions of others have fallen in love with the movie since it was released late last year. She is an Elsa fan, so it was more of an Elsa party, but a Frozen theme nonetheless. It was a super fun day and she had a wonderful time being celebrated!

Testing out Elsa's throne!

Oh daddy......
My big girl....
Doug did a great job decoration the kitchen area... he is so helpful when we do parties!
I am so thankful I get to be her mom...
...his too!
Guests arriving... Evelyn is blessed with such great friends!
Piled on the bed...
Craft time! The girls made snow globes and had fun chatting

So..  earlier this summer we were at the farmer's market and there were girls there dressed up as princesses. Turns out these two high schoolers started their own business and do parties dressed up as princesses, singing and doing different sorts of activities at very reasonable prices. I hired Elliana to come as Elsa.. and she was AMAZING and a huge hit.. totally worth the money!



This girl can SING!
Not sure if she was mid song or just in awe of what she was witnessing! HA!

All the guests....

Alexis
Elle
Regan
Juliet
Lillian
Tenaya
Hannah
Ellie
Heidi
Cassandra
Helena
...and my sweet boy!
The whole gang..

Evelyn getting a special card from Elsa

Group hug! They were sad to see Elsa go!
Evelyn was blessed with MANY thoughtful gifts!
Cake time!


Eating again... I had peppermint oreos.. they didn't last long!

A few of the girls stayed after and watched the Frozen movie while Doug and I cleaned up. It really was a fun party and I wasn't nearly as tired as I thought I would be when it was done. So thankful that Evelyn had such a special day and as she said, will remember it "forever"!

No comments: