Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

There aren't enough words to say how thankful I am for Doug and the father he is to our kids. They are so fortunate to have a dad who loves them so deeply. I wanted to do something fun with him on Father's Day, and he suggested going to Woodburn Dragstrip. I can't think of a more fitting place to celebrate my car-lovin' hubby! It was a super hot day but we all had a great time!




They really got into it!
Thumbs up from Matthew!


Cooling off with ice cream

This may be my favorite photo of the day!



Proof I was there too! HA!


Both kids got to sit in a "junior dragster". Matthew now totally wanting to do this once he turns 8 (the age you can start). Not sure how this mommy feels about that.. but he was so into watching these cars race!
A dad, his boy, and a dragster... a beautiful things!
We all think dad is a winner for sure!


Happy Father's Day Doug! The way you love and care for our kids inspires and blesses me!! We love you!

No comments: