Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!!

The kids were up early (as usual) and were silly and excited to get things started!

He has wanted a fox back pack beenie boo for a long time!!
Creepy eyed Naomi even got a gift!!
Opening their "group" gift.. a iPad to share. They love it and are super excited to have one!








 Basketball and football from Aunt Lolo and Uncle Chris... a huge hit!

 Naomi enjoyed her toy mouse and her new laser pointer toy...


I got some shelves for the basement... so excited to organize the kids' toys!!

The afternoon was spent with Doug's aunt and his brother's family. Every year I fail to get photos of our time together, mostly because I am thoroughly enjoying myself and forget!! We had a super time as always... its one of my favorite things of the day each year!!

We all went to bed thankful and happy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. May your hearts prepare Him room this year and always!!








No comments: