Friday, December 30, 2016

Family Beach Time

For our final Christmas adventure (there have been several this year!) we went to the beach to spend time with my sister and her family who were there on vacation. We decided to stay in a hotel for a night and then spend the day at the beach house with Michelle and company before heading home. We had a splendid time to say the least!!


Hotel pools are the COOLEST! They could have spent the whole day in there I think..haha!!

He had the entire hot tub to himself and thought that was pretty awesome!

After some pool time we headed to Bella Beach to see my sister and fam.
My happy place... such a beautiful day!
Playing cards and eating chips... what could be better?

Evelyn took these selfies.. and did pretty good too!
This is where my sister was staying.. right on the beach. Perfect!
My favorites...
Aunt Michelle and cousin Abby know how to be silly!
Doing what my kids do on the beach.. run like crazy!
Love that guy!

My sister, Eric, and the kids usually come to our house over the holidays, but since they have a new (and big) puppy, they felt the beach would be better for her and for them this year. The kids got in some quality "Stella time" and we thoroughly fell in love with her!





A rare shot of my amazing nephew Curtis. Love him!
I think this is my favorite photo of the day...


Come and get me, waves!!


Umm.. yeah... it was windy and cold. Pretty, but oh so cold!

Watching Home Alone with the cousins
Tired Stella
Tired Doug...haha


...because he is a boy and anything is a weapon. Sigh...
Eric and Michelle and Stella

Such a beautiful start to the sunset.
Matthew and Stella became good buddies. This was the last picture I took before we left. Matthew didn't want to say goodbye. She kinda likes him too! :)

Such a super fun (but not long enough) time with my sister. Thankful for the amazing and beautiful beach and my amazing family. This was one of our favorite Christmas celebrations for sure!!

No comments: