Friday, August 24, 2018

A Day of Fun


The kids and I went to the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville today as a "last hurrah" before school starts on Monday. We won free passes in a school raffle and put those to use. We had the best time! We had never been before, and didn't realize how amazing this place it! From mini golf to lasertag to a ropes course to a go-kart track to an arcade... they have so much to do!!




Mini-golf was first up for us...

This girl got a hole in one on the third hole!
We see this castle from the freeway and the kids were so excited to see it up close. :) 

I think we spent most of our time riding in the go-karts. Oh my goodness the kids LOVED doing this! My back didn't like it as much so I watched them most of the time.. but the couple rides I did do were SO fun!



This kid can wheel his way around the track, that's for sure!! He loved this so much!
Zip line fun.. Matthew didn't want to do this one! 

We got soaked on the bumper boats.. Matthew LOVED it. Evelyn and I.. not so much..haha!




Love these two wet heads with all my heart!


My adventurous girl LOVED the ropes course!!



.....and Matthew took selfies instead of taking pics of me and his sister..haha!!


Arcade fun.


So thankful for this great day with my kiddos. We will go back to this place again for sure!!


No comments: