Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crazy, Fun, Halloween!

What a day we have had for Evelyn's first halloween! Our little "Monkey" did so well making lots of stops to show off her cute costume and to trick-or-treat.

Here she is in her getup.... She tolerated it so much better than we anticipated! This was one of the best pictures I could get... she wasn't in the posing mood!


First stop was Grandma's work. It was fun to see her and all of her friends.


Then it was on to Daddy's work. Evelyn LOVES to go visit there... everyone gets all excited about it and loves on her a lot.



After that we went by the hospital where I used to work to see all of my old friends. I love staying home with Evelyn, but miss the relationships I had at work. Anyhoooo... we had fun and she got lots of love. Below is Evelyn with Darcie. I went to Nursing School with her and we have pretty much worked together our entire careers. She LOVES halloween and always dresses up. This year she was a cowgirl. It was great to see her.


We went trick-or-treating this evening.. only a few places. Our first stop was Troy and Lucille's. They live across the street and are the neatest, loveliest people. We cherish them. They are one of the many reasons we call our neighborhood "Mayberry".


Evelyn is now in bed and her first halloween is over. I probably won't make as big of a deal about it next year. Its just so fun to document her "firsts". (Honestly, I'm not a big halloween person anyway).

Enjoy your candy!

No comments: