Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sometimes I want time to stand still.....

My baby is getting SO big!! Last night Doug installed her new "big girl" car seat. I packed up the infant seat with a few tears in my eyes, remembering when we put her in it for the first time...



... look at how little she was!! Only 6lbs 3oz!


And here she is in her new seat! She really likes it... can you tell? :)



I thought I would throw in a couple more cute shots... 'cuz its my blog.... and I can!


... helmet free!! Her hair is growing so fast under the helmet.. and turning a pretty shade of red/brown.



... She pulled herself up to standing using the dishwasher. Another first. So cute... I am proud! She is, too, apparently!

Thank you, Lord, for giving us our precious Evelyn. May we lead her in your ways and your truth with joy!

No comments: