Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Weekend

This is SO overdue... here is a brief reacap of our trip with lots of photos.

We arrived at the beach on Friday afternoon. It was SNOWING on the way over... no joke. Once we came down the pass, tho, it cleared up... thanks, God! It was B.E.A utiful! Sunny skies, just a little bit of wind. We were the first ones there, which gave Evelyn a chance to get used to the new surroundings before all of her crazy boy cousins got into town. Grandpa and Grandma showed up soon after we did and we all headed to the beach. She had so much running and running and running.



Her first reaction to the sand? She clapped and squealed. It was cute.

I love this picture... her butt is so cute...heehee!


Look at this big stick, Grandma!!

I love the beach!


I LOVE my family!

We spent Friday and Saturday on the beach and hanging with the family... all 24 of us! Evelyn really did well and didn't get too overwhelmed with all the commotion (she has a tendency to do that). She loved just watching her cousins run around and play. They are all boys, so that meant lots of hot wheels and wrestling!

Sunday it was pouring, but we ventured out and went to church. As much as I wanted to attend services at Sunset, I was very moved and met God during worship. My sister-in-law's church is small but full of love and the Lord. (Debbie lives at the beach)

In true Evelyn fashion, she was not in the mood to pose for photos. She looked so pretty in her dress! These are the best shots I have :(



Overall it was a wonderful weekend. I am excited to get back again and play with Evelyn in the sand!

1 comment:

Erika said...

What a cutie! I LOVE the pic of her bending over and you can see the heart on her butt!!! CAH-UTE!