Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let the tagging begin... again

Jos tagged me. You all know the drill by now.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago: Living the single life, trying to figure out if Doug and I were actually "dating" or just "testing the waters" (we all know how that one turns out...;). Working night shift... I don't ever want to do that again.

5 Things on my To Do List today:
1)Make spaghetti sauce.. check. 2)Clean house... ugh. 3)Grocery shop.. I'm craving blueberries. 4)Read Romans 12... I am reading it everyday for a month. 5)Love on my husband and my sweet Evelyn... the best part of my day, everyday.

Snacks I Enjoy: Apples w/ peanut butter, anything chocolate

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Hmmm... 1) get a good lawyer and money man, 2) Give to charity, 3)Pay off all of my immediate family's debt and set up college funds for my kids and my nieces and nephews 4) learn how to fly 5) buy Doug his dream car

3 of my Bad Habits: worry, impatience, talking too fast

5 places I have lived: Bellingham (WA), Roseburg, McMinnville, Eugene, Beaverton, Alexandria (VA), Portland

5 Jobs I have had: McDonalds (my first job), nanny, bank teller, medical receptionist, nurse, mom

Who am I Tagging???
Here are today's lucky winners:

Melinda G.
Carrie P.
Erika L.
Suzi J.
Carol B.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I enjoyed reading these! I'm with you on liking peanut butter! I put it on celery, with apples and in many sauces!
Just wanted to let you know that I filled in my tag questionaire and tagged others!