Saturday, March 8, 2008

For Laurie

My sister was complaining that I haven't posted in a while. As much as I didn't want to cave into her whining :), I couldn't resist posting some pics of Evelyn today. We went for a walk. Or in Evelyn's case...

... walk a few steps and stop to watch kids playing basketball, then squeal with excitment



... then turn around and run back the way we came... we did this several times! We had so much fun!


My happy girl who can't get enough of dancing in the sunshine!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!


So, "Aunt LoLo"... are you satisfied? :)

7 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

So cute! The last pic is my favorite!

Erika said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Stacey Clark said...

Great pictures!! She is such a cutie! :)

Melinda said...

Non-Auntie, Melinda, thinks that her dancing to the beat of a basketball thumping the ground is awesome!

Laura said...

She is such a doll! I love that kids have no destination in mind when they go for a walk!

Anonymous said...

Thanks from your fav sister and auntie...lolo
Love you both.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.