Monday, March 3, 2008

A thank you and a smile

Our dear friends Stan and Dianne in Klamath Falls sent Evelyn this adorable outfit. I wanted to post a picture of her in it for them. THANKS Stan and Dianne!!!

She even smiled for me!(apparently Sam also wanted in on the photo op... nice!)

Saturday I tried to get some fun pictures of her playing with daddy.

This is what she was doing most of the time I had the camera out... just looking at me.

... but then she did this right when I had the camera ready to shoot! FINALLY!

It's not the best, but it will do for now. I'll keep working on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

What a cutie! Definitely pretty in pink :-)

And those eyes! Doug, you have your work cut out for you...

k~

Stacey Clark said...

Hi Stephanie -- Cute pictures. Love the outfit! I read your comment to me on my "Books" post -- I think we are long-lost sisters! :)