Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SO glad to have daddy home!

Doug and his brother went to California last weekend for the NASCAR race (yes, I was a bit jealous... but he brought me home treats, so its all good!). Due to crazy weather and a race delay, he ended up staying another night, then went straight to work when he got back yesterday. So Evelyn didn't get to see him for almost 4 days. It wasn't quite the reunion we thought it might be... she looked at him curiously and then wanted me to hold her. That's it. As much as she was saying "da da" and looking all over the house for him when he was gone, I know she missed him and was glad to have him home. I am glad he is home, too.

I am so thankful for my husband, and I am thankful he is Evelyn's daddy!


My two favorites!!
I think this is so cute! I love her hat... thanks Kori!

Here is a random picture from the park today. She is definitely going to be an outdoorsy girl!

2 comments:

Stacey Clark said...

Hi Stephanie -- Cute pictures! Love the one of Doug and Evelyn walking across the street -- so sweet. Let's get together again soon!
Stacey :)

Allison McKenney said...

The weather has been great, eh? Love the pictures!