Monday, February 4, 2008

It must have been the lucky shirt...

So the Giants won the Super Bowl... UNBELIEVABLE!! I have to admit I am a pretty solid Patriot fan but really thought it would be cool if New York pulled off the upset. Personally I thought the game was a sleeper until the last 5 minutes or so.

Evelyn had fun watching the game with us and Jody. She had on a special onesie for the game. Evelyn's friend Juilet (she is 2 months older than E) received it as a gift, but has a Reebok logo on it, and Juliet's daddy works at Nike. So it was given to us.. before the Giants were even thought about as SB contenders. It worked out perfect for the game. Thanks, Yoo's!

Here's the shirt:

Here she is blowing a kiss to daddy... so sweet!

Got water, got chips, I am SET!!!


TOUCHDOWN GIANTS!!!



...it must have been the lucky shirt!!

1 comment:

Allison McKenney said...

Evelyn is such a pretty little girl! I love the pictures!