Friday, February 8, 2008

Like mother, like daughter

In the morning I like to read the newspaper and drink a cup of coffee while Evelyn plays. If I can't for some reason, I try to skim over the paper and drink some coffee while I am feeding Evelyn breakfast.

This is what she wanted to do this morning in between eating.....


Yep, she is reading the Fisher Price catalog. Very intently, I might add. It was pretty funny. She loves her "Little People" stuff and apparently she was shopping for more!!

Don't worry.... I didn't give her coffee to go along with her reading!

Make it a great day!

2 comments:

Meal Planing said...

Kids are great! Being a parents is great, I love watching my kiddos copy the things I do. It's truly awesome to see their little minds expand, and grow!

Jenni Clayville said...

wait... is coffee bad for little kids?