Friday, April 11, 2008

I think I'll go for a walk outside now...

Remember that song from "The Brady Bunch"? It was my absolute favorite episode of that show... I STILL know the words. Scary, I know! Anyhoo.. I think it should be Evelyn's theme song for the week!

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know my sweet girl LOVES to be outside. Well, this week she accomplished something 3 different times (and today will probably make 4): she has walked around the block. If you know where we live, you know our blocks are really big.. huge, actually. So this is a big feat for her little feet (like my play on words?..heehee). She is getting bigger and stronger every day. I am so thankful.

Here are some pics:

Hmmm.. which way to go?....


Thank you God for sunshine on my face!

Hey, mommy!

BTW...isn't her coat so cute? My BFF Jody got that for her in Europe. I LOVE it.. and it finally fits! Thanks, Aunt JoJo!! We love you!



I always manage to get pictures of her backside.. but it is pretty cute!! :) She is picking up pine cones in this one.

Tasting spruce tree needles... hmmmm. Apparently she is an organic girl!


And lastly, two of my favorite pictures of the day:




I hope you all have a "sunshine day"!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi. I found your blog via Google while looking for the Brady Bunch song :)

Your little girl is darling. I bet she keeps you on your feet!