Monday, April 28, 2008

Time to play!

My mom and her husband bought this play structure for their back yard so the grandkids could play this summer. It turned out to be too much for their yard, so since my sister didn't want it, it became OURS! They brought it over Saturday night, and Evelyn has been outside playing every available moment since! Thankfully the rain has stayed away for the most part!


Here she is climbing up it for the first time. She had it figured out in no time flat!

Grandma helping her go down the slide.. she was absolutely beaming!


Here are some shots from today..

I asked her to smile for me.. this is what I got!?!?

Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Doug!! We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Go, Evelyn! That is so fun! Great score!

Allison McKenney said...

So...did Evelyn want to go outside and play on her new toy yesterday with all the rain and hail? He he.