Sunday, May 18, 2008

Let the pictures do the blogging...

Well.. ok.. I might have to write something! Not too much, tho... we are going to bed as soon as I am done with this and I am VERY ready for that! It has been a while since I have had blogging time. We have been working what seems like 24/7 on our basement. We are exhausted and were thankful for a day of rest today (we always rest on Sunday.. it is important!). I won't post basement pics until it's done, but I can tell you it looks AMAZING!! What a difference!

I will, however, post some pictures of Evelyn! We went and got a little pool for her today. She hasn't ever been swimming (we start lessons next month) so I wasn't sure how she would do with the cold water. I was hoping it would cool her off a bit since it has been so hot. Well... you can decide for yourself if she liked it! So now... let the pictures do the blogging!





Man I love her! Bring on summer! Stay cool, y'all! :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see pics of the basement, too! Bring on the heat - I want more! I wish it would stick around some. :)

Carrie Peeples said...

She is like the cutest kid EVER!!

Melinda said...

Your little gal wasn't the only one enjoying a romp in a wading pool. This past weekend, a sorority house down at U of O had a wading pool about that same size out front. The college girls were crammed into it trying to cool off. It looked so funny (to me)! However, the bikini-clad sorority girls were seriously entertaining to the neighboring fraternity guys.