Friday, May 23, 2008

Who needs the sun, anyway?

Can you believe that just one week ago it was over 90 degrees? Sheesh! Evelyn really doesn't understand that she really shouldn't play on her "siiiii" (that's what she calls her slide/play structure) when it's raining. I took her outside to show her. Well... SHE showed me!!


Ok, mommy, first you dry it off with the thingy that we use to wipe kitty kitty's wet paws.

Then you climb it and stare and point to the neighbors yard.

Since the siiii is dry, I can go down it. Opp.. I forgot to dry off a spot... I just sat in a puddle!

At the bottom of the slide, you smile REALLY big cuz it was so much fun!

And of course... I have to make my famous face. Mouth open and smiling, eyes closed, looking up toward the sky.
See, mommy.... you can play in the rain. It is SO MUCH FUN!!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

What a cutie!!! I love the big old smile. She is getting so big! I'm with you, bring that sun back!!!