Monday, June 16, 2008

Road Trip Photo Album

(This is a bit overdue, but I had to get a Father's Day post in first!) We traveled to Snohomosh (NE of Seattle) for the day on Saturday to celebrate my cousin's graduation. It was so fun to be with family to celebrate the end of high school for Hayley. I won't bore you with all of the details.. I'll just show you a few of the MANY photos I took!

On the road... we left before 7:30am.. Evelyn feel asleep for an early nap around 8:30. She didn't nap the rest of the day. She had so much fun!
We arrived around 11:30. Here's Evelyn with Hayley.
My mom has 4 sisters.. here are 3 of them. Chris, Carolyn(Hayley's mom), and Sharon. I love them to bits.. I am so blessed with amazing aunts and uncles!
How fun it was that my big sister Michelle was there, too! She lives in Idaho and I don't see her nearly as much as I want to! Evelyn loved seeing her, too.. my sister taught her how to say "boooooyaaaaa" a while ago. Since we have been home Evelyn hasn't stopped saying it. Thanks, Shell! :)
Here is my uncle Scott (Hayley's dad) giving a toast/blessing to Hayley. He almost made it thru without crying. Most of us were in tears from the start!

My sweet niece, Abby. I heart her!! She has the best giggle EVER!

..any my nephew, Curtis. It was his birthday Sunday. I can't believe he is 8! He is so smart... it is scary! :)
Evelyn got LOTS of time outside in the sun. She loved running in the grass with her daddy and the other "big kids"!
We gave her a bath there and auntie Carolyn got to read her a book before we took off for home!

Put a fork in her.. she is DONE! I think she fell asleep before we even got out of Carolyn and Scott's neighborhood! Unfortunately she woke up a lot on the ride home due to her relentless cough that she seems to be finally kicking today!



We always love being with family. Saturday was no exception!

No comments: