Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things Pondered, part II

(for the first "Things Pondered" post, click here)

My baby is 2.
I really can't call her a baby anymore, but I know I will.
I have been teary quite a bit this week.
Some sad tears.
But mostly happy tears.
Thankful tears.
Grateful tears.
Proud mommy tears.


A LOOK BACK

December 2007

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September
October

November

December


Happy Birthday, sweet pea!
What a special blessing you are in my life!
I love you, Evelyn Joy!


"... and Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart" Luke 2:19

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You have every reason to be feeling such a mix of emotions. You are an observant mother, who cherishes each chapter in your family's life...enough to be sad to see it go and excited about what comes next.

Christine said...

oh -where does the time go! Happy Birthday, Evelyn! I have very much enjoyed getting to know your fun little personality.