Friday, October 16, 2009

What to do..

... when your little girl is asleep before 7pm, your husband is helping out at a church event until late and you are too tired to do much of anything (despite having a LOT to do...)? If you are me, you apparently get a blog post done!

Of course, being tired, I am not very creative either! Here are some pics from the past few weeks...


Evelyn doing a project with daddy in the shop. Notice the goggles... safety first!!


Evelyn LOVES to go out and find puddles to stomp in after it rains.. she giggles and squeals and jumps "so high into the sky"! I love the post-rain walks we get to take!


Its hard to believe that a week prior to rain and puddles.. it was warm enough to wear short and help daddy wash the car! She was COVERED in soap.. and had a blast!!


I tried to get some cute pics of her in one of her favorite summer dresses.. but she wasn't really in a picture mood. Her face is still sweet tho!

I realized when posting them that most of these shots are a bit blurry. I REALLY need to work on my camera skills... UGH!

That's what I have for you all tonight... I just might have to follow in my daughter's footsteps and head to bed myself!

Goodnight, all!!

1 comment:

abby said...

We missed the Morris girls tonight!! See you Sunday~ xo