Sunday, May 30, 2010

My newest favorite thing..

I have been struggling to get out and exercise. One reason is our rainy weather that doesn't seem to end. Another reason is that I don't have a double stroller. I love walking but I can't get a "workout" walk pushing Matthew in the stroller with Evelyn in tow.. its just not gonna happen. I have been thinking about buying one off Craigslist or something, but haven't found one that I liked in my price range (REALLY cheap..heehee).

My dear friend Abby is due with her second baby this summer. She found a SMOKIN' deal on a double stroller a while back and snatched it up, even tho they won't need it for a while. Well.. she is letting me borrow it until the baby comes!! I am so excited!!

The day after we got it, it was nice outside so I loaded the kids up and got out there. It felt so good to get my heart rate up and get some fresh air. The kids loved it, too!!





I am hoping to get some good use out of this while I have it!! Thanks SO much Abby!!

No comments: