Monday, May 31, 2010

Visiting Dad

Doug and I have been going to my dad's grave right before Memorial Day weekend since he died, to clean up his marker and to put flowers there. We hope to have it nice for when other people come to visit that weekend.

This was from Evelyn's first trip back in 2007

Look at her crazy hair! (.. and NOT my gray hair.. yikes!)

This was Matthew's first trip, and Evelyn was pretty excited. She wanted to make sure they were dressed appropriately!

Aren't they cute!! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate and they didn't wear those outfits to the cemetery. We'll save them for July 4th!

Evelyn helping dad get the flowers in just the right spot


My dad would be so in love with his Grandkids!!


Thanks for serving our country AND our family, Dad! I love you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey we want to come next year...lets plan it? Love you