Saturday, July 24, 2010

Family Fun

Doug's uncle and aunt from Arizona came up for a visit this week. Ron is Doug's mom's sister. They stayed primarily with us, since we have the most room and a newly renovated "guest suite" (ok.. its done all done yet, but good enough to host family! And I need to give kudos to my husband who worked his bootie off to get things finished before they arrived!). We had a lovely time with them and it was a good excuse to get family together!


Matthew and Aunt Pam


Evelyn had her first real "face plant" during their visit, falling while running on the backyard walkway. It was a pretty good spill, but she survived! This picture mostly is to show what she does when she is stressed.. she picks at her lip. Drives me batty.. but I let it slide this time! ;)


Ron and Pam brought their grandson Zachary along. He and Evelyn got along well.

"Auntie" Jean (family friend... but pretty much family!) trying to keep Matthew from eating the menu!

We had Doug's brother and family over to hang out with Ron and Pam. My nephews Ben and Mitchell are trying to get Matthew to play with them. He just thought they were silly!

We also spent time in Dallas at Doug's parents house with everyone.

Grandma Love!

We SO enjoyed our visit with Ron and Pam, although I cannot believe I didn't get ANY pictures of Ron. Lovely....

Enjoy your family today!

No comments: