Friday, July 30, 2010

Matthew, moving and grooving!

My little man is on the move!! He has been crawling for some time now. Not true crawling on his hands and knees, but the "commando" crawl. It amazes how quick he is getting slithering around. He really has no interest in going up on his hands and knees but he does love to stand up, which he can do pretty well with assistance. I wonder if he will just go from the slither to walking. Either way, I have a feeling I am going to have to watch him like a hawk!!

Even when he is not crawling around, he likes to be active, which I think is great. Here are a few things he does for exercise:


Jumpin' in the jumperoo

Playin' hoop! Just kidding.. but he does love to go after a ball if you roll it!

Swinging.. in our backyard or at the park. Better yet if daddy is swinging him!

Look at his face in the above picture. Evelyn got this rocking horse for Christmas when she was one. She has enjoyed it over the years, but I doubt I ever got the smile from her as I did Matthew when we put him on it. Oh, my.. I really need to get it on video. I don't think I could capture his excitement just on film. He L.O.V.E.S. that horse and will crawl over to it every chance he gets and looks longingly at me to put him on it.

I love that he is so active .. but I also think he will keep me on my toes for the rest of my life!! Yes, folks, he is ALL boy!

No comments: