Thursday, July 15, 2010

So when you last saw a blog post...

... everyone here had the crud except me. And it was going to stay that way. Period.

WRONG!

Momma got sick shortly after my last post and sadly was the sickest out of all of us for a week. Sore throat, achy, horrible cough and had no voice. Lovely. Before I had kids, if I got sick, all I really needed to do to kick whatever I had was to just sleep. For a couple of days. Did the trick 99% of the time. Well, that just doesn't work now with two littles. Mommy doesn't get a break. Let's just say it was a very LONG three weeks of sick.

Thankfully, tho, I have an AMAZING husband who, although still recovering himself, took time off of work and did whatever he could so I could get some rest. I also have AMAZING friends who, although busy with their own families, took time to call, email, offered to watch the kids AND even bring us dinner. I am SO blessed!

We have been slowly getting back on our feet and getting caught up with stuff that we didn't do while we all were under the weather. That along with other stuff is why there is a lack in posting. I had been doing so well keeping up, too! Lots of exciting things happening at our house so I hope to do some more writing soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments: