Friday, August 27, 2010

The boy loves to eat...

Despite not having any teeth yet, Matthew certainly enjoys eating anything he can get his hand on.. or in! It has been hard trying to find "solids" he can eat without choking, although he is getting much better at it and pretty much can eat anything soft as long as it is small enough.

He is very tactle and love to feel textures of everything, especially food. He really wants to feed himself so that he can feel what he is putting in his mouth and squish is between his hands and fingers. Needless to say, it can lead to quite the mess. This is what happened when I let him loose with some pasta...


Of course, I would forget to put a bib on during this meal. Oh well.... he enjoyed himself!

He cleans up real nice, tho!!

..And when did my sweet girl get so big? I am trying to ignore the fact that she will be four in a little over 3 months! This is a cute outfit our sweet neighbors got for her (have I mentioned that I call our neighborhood "Mayberry"?). She wanted to model for me!



So thankful for the gift of my babies.....

No comments: