Monday, August 23, 2010

Last Dance

Evelyn started taking her first ballet class a couple of months ago. She has thoroughly enjoyed it and has learned quite a bit. Last Tuesday was her last class. Usually, just the kids go into the class; the parents have to wait outside while class is taught. But the last class is reserved for anyone to come watch. Evelyn was so excited to have Doug and both sets of grandparents there to cheer her on!

Once again, I didn't do the best job at capturing the day. The lighting was not the best which didn't help. I didn't even get a picture of her with all of us. UGH... oh, well. I just need to work on that. Here are some of the pics I did take:

Ready to start...
Stretching is important....


Looking in the mirror was what most of the girls loved to do!

Free Dancing.. I think this was here favorite part of class every week


Teacher Valerie working with Evelyn. She is a great teacher... all the kids loved her.

Evelyn already misses her class and is a bit sad that she didn't get to go to ballet anymore. I am sure this won't be the last ballet class she takes!

(FYI...I am hoping to get more pics from both grandparents, so maybe there will be better picture on here later!)

No comments: