Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall 2010

I think this such a beautiful time of year! I love the crisp air, colorful leaves, the smell of smoke coming from chimneys, and of course, the smell of pumpkins and spice! Even tho we are not big Halloween people, the annual "$5 Target Halloween Shirt" photo is a must! I couldn't find one that I liked for Matthew, so I settled for a plain orange one with monkeys (very fitting, really..). Enjoy my orange-clad babies...

Wow.. it can be tough to get a good pic of both of them together! This is the best I could get!

Cheesy boy!

My pretty baby girl

For previous "Happy Fall" pics, click here, here, and here!

Enjoy the season!!

2 comments:

abby said...

Love the orange but pretty close to Beaver colors :) Love the Hula outfit too! xo

Anonymous said...

Let me guess sissy, you like pumpkin spice latte? Love u