Sunday, October 17, 2010

It Was A Pumpkin Patch Kinda Day

We took advantage of the glorious weather today and headed to the pumpkin patch. We went to our favorite spot, Baggenstos. It's the perfect size for our kids and all the stuff is FREE, except for the pumpkins, which aren't that bad. Once again we had a great time, although I do think/hope next year will be easier. I am sick and my energy level is down. Matthew really just wanted to crawl around and eat the weeds and Evelyn just wanted to run around. Hard to keep up with the two of them and try to get pictures. Oh, well.. we had fun anyway!

My sweet pea all ready to board the hay ride!

Doug entertaining Matthew with his hat while we wait in line.

"We're heeeerrrreeeee!!" She said as she jumped of the hay ride and ran into the field of pumkins. SO excited!

Matthew? Well.. he just wanted to be moving!

What are these orange things? Hey.. I can stand up on these! Cool! Oh, and notice the drool... lovely addition to the picture, don't ya think!

Evelyn's proud of her pumpkin pick!

This is mine? Oh, okay.. whatever.... can I eat it?.. cuz now that you mention it, I am kinda hungry!

Hanging out watching/stopping Matthew from eating things...

Baggenstos is also a Christmas tree farm. Evelyn really wanted to run in the trees.

Evelyn schooling Matthew on the art of picking the right pumpkin.. or just telling him not to touch hers.

My happy boy!

A sweet moment



Both the kids were worn out tonight and went to bed quite easily. Thankful for a beautiful day with my precious family!


Happy Halloween!

No comments: