Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So I put Matthew in his crib..

like I usually do after changing a dirty diaper. As we did with Evelyn, we don't put the yucky ones in the diaper genie as to not stink it up. We just take it to the garage trash can, go wash hands, and then get the child out of his crib.

Today I got back from the garage, washed, walked into his room and found this:

HI MOMMY!

I wasn't sure weather to laugh or cry. He's pulling himself up onto things like crazy lately, but not the crib. Evelyn didn't do this for a long time (like, after she was one!), and she never figured out how to climb out of it the entire 2.5 years she was in it.

I think I'm in trouble, people.

Oh, and have I mentioned that he's teething? Another thing Evelyn never had issues with was teething. Yeah, she fussed some, but not bad. Tylenol, motrin, or a teething toy did the trick to help. Unfortunately my little guy isn't so lucky. He has been quite cranky about it, and has some difficulty sleeping, too. Not fun for him. Or me!

You know its bad when he is biting on a frying pan lid!

I've tried pretty much everything except for alcohol (like burbon or whiskey) on the gums. I just can't quite bring myself to that. Yet. I hope now that he has 2 the rest will follow quickly.

I can't end without a picture of Evelyn. She is so silly lately... so silly she gets her self into trouble sometimes! But I so enjoy being her mommy!


And now, I'm off to look for a crib tent to keep my monkey in!! Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't usually post, but I just love your little family!You make my day. I miss you all so much!Auntie