Friday, January 28, 2011

Park Time

We have had some wet weather after the sunshine we have had and both the kids (and me, too) were happy to have a break in the rain to head to the park. This was the first time at the park for Matthew as a walker. In tennis shoes no less. I wondered how it would go.


He wanted to go in the swing first thing.


Then he saw his uber cool sister doing things like this.. and he was done with the swing.

He pushed the stroller.. the kid is strong!

He sat in the bark dust and waved at anyone who walked by.

He toddled around the play structure.

And then.. within minutes... he was climbing. To the top. TO THE TOP! No fear whatsoever. For him, anyway! He is ALL boy!

I told Evelyn that I wouldn't be able to play a game with her because I couldn't take my eyes off her crazy brother. Then I asked her to smile for me. And I got this. Shoulda known....



I managed to get Matthew back in the stroller so Evelyn and I could play.. she was pretty happy about that!

There is a bridge at the park that Evelyn always likes to run on. She also likes to climb the railing and have me take pictures. Its our thing. Here are some from today.



Looking forward to spring weather and more park time with my babies!

No comments: