Friday, February 25, 2011

The Weatherman Got One Right

We woke up yesterday morning to snow!! Not a lot, but enough to go play! Unfortunately Matthew (and me) still aren't feeling all better, but I figured it would be good for us to go out, especially Evelyn, who was SO excited. So, out we went!

He at first just watched quietly. Poor sick baby!

She LOVES to eat the snow!\
I love this shot of her boots with clods of snow on them. She thought it was so funny! "Kinda like high heels, mommy!"

Matthew warmed up to the idea of getting out of the stroller. This was his first time walking in, touching snow! Of course, his snow suit is WAY to small.. and I really didn't think he would need one in late February... so he played some, then when he was too wet, we all came inside. He still had fun, tho.. that's what matters!

Not so sure at first...

Then he just took off... and I was on the chase!

He thought it was fun to get really close to the street. Stinker!

Sweet Angel!

It was fun to have a snow day.. but I am really ready for spring!

No comments: