Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation Time!

It's a tradition on my mom's side of the family to have a big party when one graduates from high school. I have such great memories of all my aunts and uncles and cousins coming down from Washington to come to my graduation. This year my cousin Brooke graduated.. she's my youngest cousin on my mom's side. (There are 10 of us total). We took a day trip up to Snohomish to celebrate my beautiful and talented cousin.

Once again, I struggled to get pictures. I did get a few and then stole some from my sister. Thanks Shell!!

Told you she was beautiful!! She is headed to WSU in the fall. That makes me feel really old!

The graduate with her momma (my amazing aunt Carolyn) and niece Sedona


Grandma Jean. This is my uncle Scott's mom. I heart her. More than words can say! That beautiful baby is Aurora, Scott's son Brandyn's newest bundle.

My cousin Hayley with Carolyn. Hayley will be a senior at Pepperdine in the fall. That makes me feel old, too!

As usual, there was lots of good food. Matthew loved his chicken "popcicle"!

So... my aunt Chris bought some hula hoops and had them in the backyard. To say they were a hit is a HUGE understatement! We spent most of our day in the backyard (another reason I don't have lots of pics from the rest of the party!)

Trying to figure it out...


Doug showing the kids how its done! I love this picture.. he cracks me up!





My beautiful niece Abby

Daddy loves his kids....


... very much!

Grandma, Evelyn and Audrey (my cousin Justin's little girl) watching the action.

I love that when Evelyn is with her cousins, she is completely herself. She doesn't try to impress and isn't shy around them. She has freedom just to be herself. The gift of family....

Her and Cole being silly!

They really are such good buddies!

Sweet Peyton. My cousin Justin's oldest. He and Evelyn have always had fun when they get together, and this time was no exception. Peyton has AMAZING hula hoop skills! He and Evelyn have become pen pals, too.. they send pictures and notes to each other in the mail. I love it!

Evelyn was so excited to see her aunt Michelle! Better yet, they are coming here to visit next week!! Boo Ya!!


SO very thankful for my family. Every day!

No comments: