Friday, July 1, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Evelyn started swim lessons this week, her first lessons ever (other than the mommy/baby classes we took a few years back). I was curious how she would do and hoped she wouldn't be frightened or get too cold. Both were issues in our together class. I decided to leave Matthew with Jody for the first day of class so I could be more available. Just in case.

Well, she was so excited to go to the pool that first day and I had NO problem convincing her to go get in the water when the teacher called her name! She is LOVING lessons and teacher Blair says she is already ready for the next level of class.

So proud of my big girl!





Hoping to get pool time with her this summer to keep practicing! Excited to have her be a strong and safe swimmer!

No comments: