Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Walk Around the Block

With Matthew still not feeling well and with the pouring rain that fell today (don't even get me started...), we laid low and had a lazy day. The sun came out during dinner and Matthew actually ate something which gave him a little more energy (he hasn't eaten hardly a thing since Friday morning). We felt like a (small) walk would maybe do all of us good after being inside all day. Both the kids were so excited, although all it takes is saying the word "outside" and Matthew is at the door pounding on it, ready to go.. whether he is sick or not! Around the block we went!

Matthew:


Evie Joy:



My Three Loves

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Sweet boy!! He's SO precious! I'm sorry to hear that he's been sick...is he better now?

It's so rewarding each time I see pics of your beautiful E, with her head so perfect!! :) I have once again been battling doubt with S and wondering if it's all worth it, thank you for reminding me of this...I need it!!